Back in July we attended a conference for women entrepreneurs called, ”Make Mine a Million” sponsored by Count Me In. The conference focused on learning how to pitch your business, but we learned other valuable lessons in scaling and marketing a business as well. We also met some pretty amazing women like Alexandra Zagami,owner of hip baby boutique, Piccolini, and Alejandra Bigai, owner of sinfully good Romanicos Chocolate. Each female business owner has an inspiring story that is worth sharing so we realized that this blog is the perfect platform to share their stories with you.
At the conference, we also met JJ Ramberg, host of MSNBC’s Your Business, a television show dedicated to issues affecting small business owners. So, to make our Diva Entrepreneur Series extra special, we asked JJ to come up with five questions she would ask you if you were on her show. Here they are:
1. What does your company do and why did you start it?
2. Like all female business owners, you seem to be doing a lot all at once, how do you handle it?
3. What advice would you give other women who want to start their own business?
4. What was your biggest struggle/setback and how did you overcome it?
5. What’s the one big thing you want to tell us about the future of your company?
How to Participate:
Are you a female business owner with a story to tell? We want to hear from you!
1. Answer JJ Ramberg’s five questions above.
2. Send your responses by email to email@example.com. You can also Facebook message them to us at www.facebook.com/divacfo.
3. Don’t forget to include any additional information that will help us write your story. Some suggestions are: a link to your website, your professional bio or Linkedin account info, pictures of you and/or your business (preferably you in action at your business!)
4. If you have a product you would like to giveaway on our blog in addition to participating in the series, please let us know in your message and we will discuss details at a later time.
IMAGE CREDIT: MSNBC.com